Thursday, November 2, 2017

It takes two to...well, you know...


This is on a fairly busy road in northwest Ocala.  I'm not sure why but perhaps it was put here so people who need to go can still watch the endless parade of cars and trucks that roar up and down the road.

And it's quite warm in this part of Florida, even in November, so someone was thoughtful enough to bring a ceiling fan.  In order for the system to work, it takes two people: one on the pot and one holding up the ceiling fan above the one on the pot.

Florida is really a fun place to live at times.

13 comments:

Andy said...

No thanks. I'll pass.

William Kendall said...

Oh, brother!

Bill said...

Wow. too funny! I guess you just never know what you'll see when you go about your day. I see no one was using it. :) I'm laughing, now I'll close the door on this. BTW, where's the door. Bye

Michelle said...

lol!! At least someone was thoughtful enough to leave the ceiling fan! It does get hot in Florida!

Kate said...

Your creative and wild imagination always amuse me. I guess that when "it" hits the fan the second person will flee and the one on the throne may need to evacuate, too.

magiceye said...

Wild! Loved your observations! :))

Kay said...

Another possibility, Lowell. Perhaps it's a prototype of a "helipot." But I think perhaps because of the low blades it would only work for very short people, a possible reason it was left by the side of the road. And they may have discovered problems when the pilot flushed.

Marleen said...

๐Ÿ˜€. Maybe they forgot to build a house around it?

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Hehehe, gostei.
Um abraรงo e bom fim-de-semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

Shammickite said...

that's what I call a convenient convenience.

stardust said...

I laughed out to read Marleen’s. Can’t think of a comment any better myself.

Yoko

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

you are too funny. But yeah -- and even more so in Fort myers.... this wouldn't surprise me at all there.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." — Henri Cartier-Bresson