Monday, March 14, 2016

Golf Car 4 Sale ...


...and because the price might be rather high, financing is available.

Ocala is not The Villages and thus our streets are not filled with golf cars, but we have a number of 55+ communities with golf courses and many of the residents in these communities have their own personal golf cars which they can drive on golf car paths within the confines of their community (and in the street if their cars are "street legal" meaning they have turn signals, lights, etc.)

When we lived in Stone Creek, I had my own snazzy little red golf car. Not fancy like this one, but it got the job done!

12 comments:

Lois said...

That one is quite snazzy and I like the color!

Kay said...

This looks like a variation of one of those cartoon vehicles in the movie "Cars." Right color and just about the right size.

magiceye said...

Bright and cute!!

William Kendall said...

Financing available? For a golf cart?

Maybe the Donald could make use of it for a quick exit in case the Ides Of March do their thing today and give him a good swift kick in the hindquarters.

Sharon said...

I think I might like the red one better.

cieldequimper said...

Hmmmm. Sweet and cartoony as it is, I'm not sure. I don't think it'd do the trick in V...

RedPat said...

Now that is a golf cart!

Halcyon said...

Funny design! We don't use carts here. It's carry or push only. Very exhausting!

Small City Scenes said...

Wow they must want a pretty penny for that.
MB

joo said...

I want it:)

Kate said...

I think you know how much I LOVE these "vehicles," and I know that I would look absolutely terrific driving this one. I think that I would like living there, too.

Karl said...

Would be nice to take a drive with it :)

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again." — Henri Cartier-Bresson